This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Women's Grow Pastor
Gateway Community Church
Austin, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/22/2011
Categories: Discipleship Pastor - Women's Pastor
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
It is an exciting time to join Gateway Community Church in Austin, Texas!
The role of the Women's Grow Pastor is to catalyze and lead a spiritual, transformational, and multiplying movement of well-led networks and groups that supports 600 to 1000 participants in geography of Austin, TX.
We are currently looking for a woman that is experienced and has a high capacity for leadership in an innovative fast paced local church setting. To succeed in this role you will need to be comfortable in these environments:
• Embracing the messiness of a post-modern generation with patience while giving the hope of God’s grace given to people through Jesus.
• Creating authentic community where people can “Come as you are, but not stay as you are.”
• Helping people move ‘Out of the Culture’ and into a new spiritual family of grace, hope, support and encouragement.
• Sitting across the coffee table from women who are emerging as influencers in the church and inspire them towards next steps, relationships and resources to lead effectively.
• Directing meetings with multiple voices and perspectives at the table looking for you to make a final decision to move our mission forward.
• Standing behind a podium and leading courageously as a vision caster and teacher who speaks passionately about life as a Christ-follower, leadership lessons and catalyzing people towards fulfilling our mission.
• Being given the freedom to lead, collaborate and implement.
• Building one church in many locations through networks of 50-75 people and multi-site video venues.
Qualified candidates must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Additionally, they must have 5 -7 years experience spiritually leading, shepherding others and building teams;
5 - 7 years experience leading and participating in small groups;
and success relationally and spiritually multiplying themselves into people who are now leading others.
To apply, please complete the Gateway employment application (found on our website) and scan/email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.