This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Team Director
Robins AFB Chapel
Robins AFB, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 09/15/2011
Categories: Media/Technology - Music Ministry
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Part-Time
Responsible to ensure collaboration of gospel, traditional and contemporary worship leaders, manning and training of audio/visual team, and overall production quality of worship music for Protestant Chapel Ministries.
The Following is required.
1. Have at least five years of experience leading church worship as a vocalist or instrumentalist
2. Have at least two years of experience in formal or informal music production to include expertise in audio/visual equipment (sound board, amplifiers, hard wired and wireless microphones, projection systems, etc.)
3. Live a stable Christian life and witness.
4. Possess sound accomplishment skills, competent sight-reading ability, and ability to lead a worship team in the production of music from multiple traditions to include but not limited to contemporary, gospel and traditional.
5. Participate in a qualifying interview.
6. Upon award of contract obtain a favorable eligibility from Criminal History Background Check.
**Pay rate must be bid according to government regulations**
This is a part time contract position.
No benefits (i.e. Medical, Dental, Insurance, etc.)
To be considered for this position please send a resume to Sergeant Torres no later than 14 October 2011 at e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Sergeant Torres or Sergeant Johnson at (478) 926-2821 for more details or questions.