This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
River Cities Christian Church
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States
Date Posted: 09/05/2011
Categories: Senior Pastor
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 50 to 100
Job Type: Full-Time
Non-denominational, bible-believing church in Wisconsin Rapids, WI, looking for a full-time pastor.
The Pastor, together with the Elders, is responsible for the spiritual oversight and the spiritual welfare of the church. He must also provide vision and leadership in areas of mission, purpose and programming, so as to guide the congregation in its organizational life. By reason of his calling, training and experience, the Pastor will be looked to for direction and wisdom as we, the members of RCCC, seek to serve the Lord as part of His body in the Wisconsin Rapids area.
* Have strong preaching skills.
* Meet biblical qualifications for an elder.
* Be full of faith and guided by the Holy Spirit.
* Have strong relational skills and adequate administrative skills.
* Accept and affirm our Statement of Faith.
*Teaching and preaching God’s Word.
* Leading Elders and Deacons in carrying out the mission of the church.
* Motivating members.
* Supervising staff and administrative personnel.
* Evangelizing to our community.
A strong candidate will possess a deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ and live a transparent and exemplary life. Education & experience should be appropriate for the responsibilities of a solo pastor.
For more information about River Cities Christian Church, visit www.rivercitieschristianchurch.com.
Please email resume’ and cover letter to PastorSearch@rivercitieschristianchurch.com.