This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Abundant Living Family Church
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
Date Posted: 08/24/2011
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
The Bookstore Manager is responsible for the ALFC profit centers which include the Bookstore, Music Store, and CD/DVD Division. The individual in this position manages the day-to-day activities of the fore mentioned profit centers which include developing and executing marketing policies and programs to foster patronage and promote ALFC and its mission.
1. Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration or 5-10 years business experience.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. English language proficiency—oral and written form
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
1. Communicate effectively with volunteers, staff, church members, and guests.
2. Knowledge of computer systems, protocols, and procedures.
3. Make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive and confidential issues.
4. Skilled in the use of personal computers, POS system, and related software applications.
5. Knowledge of efficient document flow procedures.
Position may require:
• Audit reports with financial data for errors and problems
• Function as primary source of information that involves the profit centers
• Resolve problems and inconsistencies with inventories
• Recommend process improvements
Interested applicants must submit an application, resume, and two letters of recommendations no later than Wednesday, August 31, 2011.