This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Associate Pastor of Congregational Care
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 08/05/2011
Categories: Associate Pastor - Other Pastor
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Overview: This is an Ephesians 4:11-12 pastoral position.
• Administrate the Evangel Care Pastor Network: http://evangelag.org/care/Care_Network/Care_Home.html
• Provide counseling to church members as needed.
• Provide and coordinate visitation to members in the hospitals and to shut-ins.
• Coordinate funerals and weddings, along with our Wedding Coordinator.
• Coordinate with “E-Women Helping Hands Ministries,” regarding food and hospitality needs when deaths, births, catastrophic illnesses occur.
• Lead an Adult Sunday School Class and/or a Life Group.
• Oversee the Prime-Timers monthly Fellowship Dinner (age 50 and up).
• Oversee the Altar Worker Ministry.
• Oversee the Sunday Morning Intercessory Group.
• Help Develop & Manage a “New Convert” follow-up plan.
• Preach as needed.
• Ephesians 4:11-12 indicates that pastors are leaders of leaders. The person serving in this position needs to possess basic pastoral competencies, along with the gift of equipping others to serve in ministry.
• Bible College Training/degree.
• 5-plus years of Pastoral experience.
• A people-person!
• Household and personal finances in order. Spouse and dependant children supportive and willing to attend church services.
Reporting: This position reports to the Lead/Senior Pastor.
Vacation and Benefits: To be discussed