This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Life Christian Church
Troy, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 09/21/2012
Categories: Associate Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Life Christian Church, a faith based, full-gospel, dynamic, culturally relevant, Bible-based church is looking for a leader of leaders to join our incredible team.
Our mission is to equip believers to live a victorious christian life.
We seek an energetic, self-starter who will lead our adult ministries with passion, diligence and determination.
The appropriate candidate should have a proven track record in a purpose driven church of a similar size and be strong in:
- ability to connect and lead volunteers
- ability to serve under the leadership of the senior pastor.
We seek someone with at least 2 years of full time ministry experience.
• Cultivate a dynamic, culturally relevant, and engaging ministry environments for adults
• Schedule, train and manage the care of church body
• Recruit and develop key volunteer leaders to manage and oversee all aspects of adult ministry
• Become proficient in the use of Connection Power as a tool for scheduling and communicating
• Able to think through situations, resolve conflicts and make responsible decisions
• Able to prioritize work efficiently, effectively manage time and be given to the attention to detail
• Must be a team player that works well with others and demonstrates flexibility
• Participate in Pastoral functions outside of these areas as needed including weddings, funerals, visitation, etc.
• Ability to use computer software, such as Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
• Commitment to faith based biblical Christian principles and teachings both professionally and personally
• Accustomed to a personal devotional life and clear understanding of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Candidates to be considered for the position should submit the following:
- Cover letter
- 1-2 page resume
- DVD demo of themselves teaching
Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT CALL