is looking for a catalytic leader who can take a group of individuals and lead them in unified vision to make more and better disciples. He is responsible for identifying, recruiting, developing leaders at the new West Allis campus
being launched Spring 2012. The campus pastor shepherds, oversees, and empowers leaders to carry out the ministry of the church. Responsibilities:
• Informs and inspires for kingdom growth and impact in all forms of communication.
• Ensures Sunday worship service runs smoothly and glorifies Christ to our greatest ability.
• Identifies, Recruits and Develops each of the team leaders; greeting team, connections team, social team, Children’s ministry, prayer team, etc.
• Meets with new people that come to church
• Follows up with people interested in serving in the church
• Executes pastoral duties (weddings, funerals, child dedications, baptisms, pre-marital counseling, counseling triage, individual counseling, etc.)
• Helps develop and manage budget for the Campus
• Develops and executes work plans to successfully achieve campus goals
• Recognizes and leverages communication technology in ways that engage and create action outcomes.
• Explores and institutes ways to be a more welcoming community
• Plans and executes large scale outreaches and social events
• Works with Pastor of Small Groups and Discipleship to ensure strong small group structure. Recruit/Refer small group leaders. Champion Small Groups!
• Designs multiple pathways for people to become and stay relationally connected
• Facilitates special campaigns for volunteer recruitment
• Follows up with people who leave the church or have decreased involvement
• Works with the Overseers, staff, leaders, and volunteers from all campuses to accomplish overall vision and goals of the whole churchTo Apply:
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com. Don't send resumes or messages through this website. Please do not
call to follow up or confirm if we received it...we believe in the Sovereignty of God so if its lost in cyber space or misplaced it must be part of His plan :)About epikos:
epikos church is a 6 year old church plant located on the eastside of Milwaukee, WI. We have a simple mission to "make more and better disciples." We see this carried out through faithful gospel proclamation, teaching from God's Word, and continual surrender to being conformed to the image of Christ. It's our desire to see every person in our church equipped to carry out their faith on a daily basis. We currently have 3 Sunday worship services with a combined attendance of about 450 people. We recently purchased an old movie theater (www.RestoreParadise.com) in West Allis, WI and after renovation will be using it to launch a second campus. Maybe God is calling you to play a pivotal role in this next season of our ministry growth!