This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Nextgen worship leader
Austin Ridge Bible Church
Austin, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 07/26/2011
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 4001 to 5000
Job Type: Full-Time
Austin Ridge Bible Church, a growing healthy church of 1700 adults located in Austin, Texas is looking to add an authentic leader who will help lead the next generation into passionate Christ focused worship. He/she will be responsible for leading one of our Sunday worship venues. It is our desire that we continue to reach young adults, young families and students and we believe music style is an important part of that goal.
• A mature growing Christ follower with a consistent devotional life
• A gifted engaging lead worshipper
• Ability to lead and develop a band
• Must be a gifted musician as well as singer
• Must lead instrumentally (guitar/piano)
• Possess a love and passion for making disciples
• Self motivated
• Posses strong interpersonal skills
• A capable team leader
• A fit with our current ministry team
• Work with our current worship team to design and implement quality worship experiences.
• Develop and help grow musicians and worship leaders
• Weekly lead one of our worship services geared to Nextgen style worship.
• Help create environments to foster the worship experience.
• He will be under the overall guidance of the board of elders and the Lead Pastor
• He will report directly to the Pastor of Worship
• He will be a member of the ARBC Ministry Team
Please only apply if you are capable and passionate about leading Nextgen worship. Send resume to email@example.com
Please also include video footage of you leading worship in order to be considered for this position.