This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Early Childhood Minister
Northside Christian Church
New Albany, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 07/22/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Title: Early Childhood Minister
Classification: Full Time Salaried
1. Recruit, coordinate, and train volunteers for weekend ministry development.
a. Volunteers are cared for
b. Connected and current through social media
c. Establish team community
d. Lead Vision Information Prayer meetings
e. Reduplicate yourself
f. Shepherd spiritual growth of volunteers individually
g. Cast vision for new people serving
2. Manage curriculum and classrooms for toddlers and twos.
a. Research, write/update curriculum
b. Environments are clean for kids & fully stocked with supplies
c. Classroom management (disruptions, security, crises, etc.)
d. Become proficient in utilizing Arena (database)
3. Help manage the EC budget.
4. Cultivate developing relationships with parents.
a. Facilitate playgroups
b. Lead developmental interactions for spiritual training
c. Web presence for first-time and returning families
5. Share responsibilities on events & activities with EC & Next Gen teams.
6. Assist with Pastor On Call (POC) and Hospital duties
Key components of success for this person are:
- A healthy balance of leading (70%) and doing (30%)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Customer service mentality
- Calling to ministry in the local church
- Commitment to leading
- Reflects the DNA of Northside