This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Associate Worship Arts Pastor/Director
Calvary Lake Havasu
Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 12/22/2011
Categories: Media/Technology - Worship Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Calvary is a church that averages 900 in our 4 weekend services. We are a church that values life change and everything we do seeks to point people towards life changing encounters with Jesus Christ. We are heavily invested in the community and are constantly seeking ways to serve the city of Lake Havasu. As a staff we value transparency and loyalty. We seek to push each other to become better at who we are and at what we do.
Our music is guitar driven and agressive. A typical Song Set will inculde: Tomlin, Hillsong United, Brewster, Crowder, etc.
We are looking for someone who...
1. Is committed to being a team and building relationships with the rest of the staff.
2. Will take the lead in all areas of technology at Calvary (including lighting, sound, and presentation).
3. Will oversee all graphic design, print media, branding, and web page.
4. Will lead our Celebrate Recovery Band and our Student Band.
5. Will lead our weekend services 1-2 times per month
6. Will assist in the day to day operation of the Worship Arts Ministry.
7. Will engage the Arts and Music Scene of Lake Havasu.
8. Is committed to learning and personal growth as well as being willing to lead and challenge other staff in a way that helps
9. Has at least 2yrs experience leading a worsrhip ministry in a church of 500+.
10. Doesn't take themselves too seriously and loves to have fun. If can't laugh at yourself someone else will do it for you :).
Our compensation package is as follows....
Insurance Reimbursable: up to $6k per year
Please send your resume and link of you leading worship to email@example.com since we will not be checking this site often.
Resumes sent without video links will not be considered