This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Date Posted: 07/20/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor - Youth Pastor
Church Size: under 50
Job Type: Full-Time
Mending Place is a fresh, multi-ethnic ministry located in southwest Wichita, Ks. We are committed to a compelling and challenging presentation of God's truth through the teaching of His word.
It's the vision of Mending Place that the Greater Wichita Region (and beyond) will see the testimony of God's word and work through our passion for outreach, evangelism, and a multi-ethnic congregation that testifies of the power of Christ for unity.
The Youth/Childrens Pastor position is desired but not limiting. Mending Place is filled with opportunities to serve. The candidate would be encouraged and supported in using all their gifts. We are open to the Lord using the candidate in the area of their strengths and our focus would be on the heart and vision alignment between the ministry and the candidate than solely on giftedness in a particular area.
The Youth/Children’s Pastor must (be):
1. Exhibit integrity in their personal faith(study of the Word, fasting, prayer, tithing)
2. Passionate for evangelism and multi-ethnic ministry.
3. Faithful to the vision of Mending Place
4. Excited about being a part of foundation building
5. Organized and disciplined with time management and constraints
6. Have attention to detail and willing to create and develop systems
7. Able to build a team and plan activities and events
8. Willing to use or learn to use multiple media applications (video, PowerPoint, Facebook, twitter…)
9. Spirit-filled, with the evidence of speaking in tongues
This is a salaried position($125 per week) that will develop and grow with the contributions and tangible growth of the ministry. This will require the concerted effort of the applicant and the leadership team.
Candidates must agree to the doctrines of Mending Place as communicated on our website at the following link: http://mendingplace.org/?page_id=16
If you are interested, please send along a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted via telephone or email. Candidates in the region are asked to attend a worship experience prior to a sit-down meeting with the Lead Pastor.
We thank you kindly for your interest. If this position does not fit you, we simply pray that you'll partner with us in prayer that God will provide this vision with the necessary components to catapult this vision into reality for our city.
Note: This is a part-time position and the candidate should be from the surrounding area.