This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Young Adult/Social Media Pastor
Sagebrush Community Church
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Date Posted: 07/19/2011
Categories: Communications - Young Adult Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Sagebrush Community Church is a culturally relevant, doctrinally pure church located in the high desert of New Mexico with over 8000 weekly attendees on 5 campuses. We're preparing to launch our Young Adult Ministry on the Riverside Campus with an emphasis towards the University of New Mexico with over 40,000 students. Most of these students don't have a relationship with Jesus Christ, and many have no church home. We would like to have a minimum of 4 connection/outreach events a year that we lead young adults (18-28) into community through a small groups.
This position will also oversee all Social Media ie. twitter/facebook/hootsuite/tweetdeck, etc...This is an area we are growing in and experience would be a major plus. This may also lead in to having online Small Groups so understanding all things social media is a huge.
We are looking to immediately hire a Young Adult/Social Media Pastor Requirements are as follows.
* A fully-devoted and mature relationship with Jesus Christ.
* A proven track record of leadership with measurable results.
* Strong personal drive and high capacity for ministry.
* 3 years experience in full time ministry.
* Excellent communication skills in both large and small group settings.
* High attention to detail and strong administration abilities.
* A passion for reaching lost college students.
Benefits for this position include the following:
* Full-time position with complete health, life, dental and vision for the whole family.
* 15 days paid vacation a year.
* Excellent tools such as a MacBook, iphone, etc...
* Continued training and ongoing development of seasoned pastors.
If this looks like a position you are interested in applying for, please DO NOT respond at churchstaffing.com as we do not monitor emails there or call our church offices; instead, please send your resume, two vocational references, one personal reference, and a current personal photo to email@example.com
We will reply to your email with next steps.
Thanks for your time,