This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Ministry Director
Fellowship Community Church
Salem, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 10/10/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor - Christian Education
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Fellowship Community Church is seeking an individual desiring to follow a call to full-time ministry with children, kindergarten through 5th grade, and their families. This individual needs to be highly motivated and creative, a self-starter who is able to inspire and motivate others to serve in a large children's ministry averaging 400 children in 4 weekend services. This individual will need to implement cutting edge ministry with a vision to share Jesus with children and teach them to walk with Him.
Highlights of job:
> Recruit and development a volunteer staff.
> Oversee 2 children's age-appropriate worship services- each taking place during 3 Sunday morning adult services.
> Create and oversee a budget.
> Create a ministry focused on families, providing resources and opportunities for parents to learn more about living their faith at home.
We thank you in advance. We request that you please respect our process by following these ground rules:
1. Candidates will submit documents and communications VIA E-MAIL ONLY.
a. Cover letter
c. 3 professional references
2. Candidates will make NO individual phone calls, e-mails or personal visits to talk with church staff or church members.
3. We will acknowledge receipt of application.
4. We will notify candidate in the event a telephone interview is requested.
5. We will notify candidate in the event a visit should be scheduled for an interview.