This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Leader/Assistant Director of Music Ministries
Hales Corners Lutheran Church
Hales Corners, Wisconsin, United States
Date Posted: 07/14/2011
Categories: Music Ministry
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Part-Time
To assist the Director of Music Ministries in setting the vision for music ministry at Hales Corners Lutheran Church, to direct, oversee and nurture various volunteer ensembles, and to provide inspiration and uplifting music for the worship services (6 per week) and special events of HCLC.
1. Worship Leader: Leading congregation in participatory worship, assist in planning relevant and meaningful worship services, directing and leading Praise Team of vocalists/instrumentalists.
2. Member of Worship Design Team: Meet regularly with WDT, comprised of staff and lay members, to plan and execute meaningful and relevant worship series and individual services.
1. Confessed, established and mature faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
2. Excellent musical skills, in particular strong piano/keyboard skills, with ability to sing, plan and lead from both standard musical notation and chord charts, and experience in leading cotemporary/blended worship styles.
3. Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire volunteer musicians.
Position available immediately....a full job description is available upon request (via email).