This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Young Adult Ministry Leader
Christ Community Church
Milpitas, California, United States
Date Posted: 07/13/2011
Categories: College Pastor - Young Adult Pastor
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Part-Time
The Young Adult Ministry Leader will implement a comprehensive program of Christian life development for the 18 – 35 year old, college, career, single and married adults in our community. It is essential that this person be able to connect with young adults on a social and spiritual level, with the intent of coaching them towards Christ-like maturity.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Young Adults to develop and encourage their spiritual growth in Christ.
• Provide guidance and support based on Biblical principles to Young Adults.
• Provide leadership for Atmosphere, Young Adult trips, retreats and classes.
• Prepare and teach at weekly Young Adult gatherings.
• Provide church-wide visibility and communication to Young Adult activities.
• Identify, develop and implement solutions to strategic needs for Young Adult Ministries.
• Lead Young Adult outreach opportunities.
• Develop and manage the annual Young Adult budget.
• Participate on church Leadership team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Demonstrated mature and growing faith in Jesus Christ.
• 2-5 years experience in Young Adult ministry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong relationship building mindset.
• Experienced in working and relating to unchurched youth and outreach activities.
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
• Biblical teaching and preaching ability.
• Moderate to advanced computer skills to facilitate ministry activities.