This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Single Adults
Austin Ridge Bible Church
Austin, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 07/11/2011
Categories: Single Adult Pastor
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 4001 to 5000
Job Type: Full-Time
Austin Ridge Bible Church, a growing healthy church of 1700 adults located in Austin, Texas is looking to add a Single Adult Director or Pastor to it’s ministry team. He will be responsible for leading and implementing a creative and visionary ministry that will introduce single adults to Christ, grow them in their faith and guide them to service.
• A mature growing disciple with a consistent devotional life
• Meet the qualifications for an elder found in I Timothy, Titus and I Peter
• Undergraduate degree required: Seminary degree preferred
• A capable engaging teacher
• Possess a love and passion for making disciples
• Self motivated
• Experience in leading a single adult ministry preferred
• Posses strong interpersonal skills
• A capable team leader and multiplier of people
• A fit with our current ministry team
• Develop and lead a ministry designed to attract single adults with the focus aimed at making disciples.
• Build and lead a ministry team.
• Create environments to help single adults come to know Jesus, grow and serve.
• Plan, promote, coordinate and delegate ministry activities for the single adults including Bible studies, mission/outreach and conferences.
• Participate in pastor duties as determined by Lead Pastor and Pastor of Ministries
• Create budgets and ministry strategies
• He will be under the overall guidance of the board of elders and the Lead Pastor
• He will report directly to the Pastor of Ministries
• He will be a part of the ARBC Ministry Team
Please no phone calls, apply through Churchstaffing.com or send resume to email@example.com