This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Technical Arts Director
kentwood community church
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 12/21/2011
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
We’re looking for the next piece to our amazing Core team!! Imagine a beautiful 2,300 seat auditorium. Imagine an exciting, contemporary church with a heart for relevant, multi-ethnic, and impactful ministry to their community. Imagine a competitive salary and benefits package – and actually looking forward to coming to work!!!
Ok. Stop imagining, cause this is it! We are in need of a passionate, God loving individual with leadership, experience, and administrative gifts to take this ministry to the level it deserves! There are leaders already in place, and a brand new position to hire once you’re on board (Video Director or Assoc. Tech) - we just need the top dog! Is that you???
To clarify further - we are looking for:
• An individual who has been a Tech Director for a large church (1500+)
• An individual that is an effective visionary leader, communicates well, and has proven & reputable experience building/managing quality teams for at least a period of 5 years.
• An individual that has considerable experience with engineering professional Sound for a large facility. (concerts, auditoriums, etc.)
• An individual that has considerable experience with Lighting, design & application
• An individual that has some experience with shooting Video, editing & graphics (no, Powerpoint does not count…)
• An individual that has some experience with broadcast quality video and Live Magnification.
Who said ministry couldn’t be incredibly powerful AND wonderfully rewarding at the same time? That is our desire.
If this position interests you please submit your resume to:
Technical Arts Search Committee
Kentwood Community Church
1200 60th st.
Kentwood, MI 49508
NOTE: Upon receipt of resume – please note, there may be requests for a demo of video editing, a demo of sound engineering skills, and a list of references. If possible, please send with resume.