This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student & Family Ministries Director
Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 06/27/2011
Categories: Family Pastor - Youth Pastor
Denominations: Not Applicable
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
LifePoint Church, a one-year-old church plant in Blue Springs, Missouri, is seeking a bi-vocational “Student & Family Ministries Director” in tune with our vision for turning irreligious people (and youth) into relational followers of Jesus Christ.
What we’re looking for…
• A real and personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• A passion to share that relationship with others, especially students
• Alignment with our core values (please see our website)
• Competency and relevance with today’s youth culture, particularly with those from an irreligious background
• The ability to lead and inspire others
• A desire to love and serve others
• An “entrepreneurial” spirit
• Rhinoceros skin
What we’re NOT looking for…
• A superstar … God gets all the glory, all the time.
• Lack of flexibility … we expect to experience constant change and growth.
• Someone looking to “climb the ladder” … be passionate about the call you’ve received.
• A person more important than the team … it’s not about you or us, it’s all about HIM.
• A desire for a comfortable environment … deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow.
Could God be leading you to connect with us? If interested, please send a resume and any other information you feel relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.lifepointkc.com for more information.