This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Campus Pastor - North Campus
Forest Park Baptist Church
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 06/24/2011
Categories: Campus Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you a natural leader? Do you have a passion for God and want to see people far from God know Him?
Forest Park is a growing and innovative church in Southwest MO. We are one church in multiple locations, with three campuses in the Joplin region. We are currently looking for a Campus Pastor to grow with us!
• An experienced, dynamic leader
• A motivating team-builder
• Passionate about evangelism
• Able to deliver relevant, Biblical messages when called upon
• A communications whiz with at least one year of speaking, teaching and/or developing large groups
• Not intimidated at the idea of leading a church of more than 500 people as well as campus staff
• A motivator and inspirer, whether you’re sitting with 10 people or standing in front of 2000
• Hard-working but love to have fun
• A self-starter but thrive on a team
• Willing to meet Forest Park membership requirements
You will be:
• Responsible for preaching 6-8 weekends annually
• Teaching and leading in small, medium and large group settings
• Leading and administrating the campus staff to develop leaders and volunteers
• Performing other pastoral care responsibilities – weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications, counseling, etc.
If your resume reflects experience with and passion for all of the above, send it to email@example.com.