This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
New Covenant Church
Clyde, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 06/23/2011
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
New Covenant Church is a growing, interdenominational, Bible-based, Spirit-filled church that has 600 worshippers each week. Our worship services are designed to honor God and create an environment where people can personally experience Jesus and receive life-changing ministry.
We are located in the beautiful Smoky Mountains just west of Asheville, North Carolina. If you enjoy the outdoors (fishing, hunting, hiking), you will love Clyde! We have a strong, relationally driven staff. Our congregation is passionate about Jesus, use to change and desirous of personal spiritual growth.
We are seeking a full-time worship pastor who:
1. Has strong, vibrant personal worship times
2. Is versatile, able to lead mostly contemporary worship (i.e. Jesus Culture, Hillsong, Gateway Worship etc.) and
3. Has high character and leads by example
4. Experienced in pastoring and leading a team of worshippers
5. Experienced in developing musicians, singers, worship leaders and audio/visual personnel
6. Capable of working closely with strong leaders
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and leading worship for Sunday services as well as music as needed for funerals and weddings etc. They will also be responsible for overseeing the audio/visual department. And, provide some general pastoral responsibilities.
Qualifications for worship pastor:
• A minimum of two years experience leading worship in a church setting
• Must be proficient in leading with keyboard and/or guitar
• Experience with leading a worship band
• Knowledge of current Audio/Visual equipment
• Higher education is preferred
If you fit the above qualifications and are interested in being considered as a potential candidate, please email to submit all of the following:
1. Resume reflecting the above qualifications
2. A picture of yourself and your family
3. Personal and previous church references
4. Links to videos online of you leading worship
Please send your resume with a link to your video footage to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only accept resumes sent to this e-mail address. Responses sent to Churchstaffing.com will not be considered.