This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Beulah Alliance Church
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Date Posted: 06/23/2011
Categories: Campus Pastor
Denominations: Christian Missionary Alliance
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the permanent, full-time position of 98A Campus Pastor. This position is responsible for providing point leadership to the 98A campus ministry staff to help fulfill the vision and mission of Beulah Alliance Church as stated in our lifemarks of Connecting with God, Growing through Community and Serving our World.
Beulah has a rich heritage of evangelistic outreach, innovative approaches to ministry and growth that spans over an 80 year history. Our desire is to be a reproducing church that creates multi-site venues throughout the city. The average weekend attendance is over 2000 and continues to grow. Beulah’s mission is to reach, teach and equip people to know, love and serve Jesus Christ. This is pursued through our lifemarks of Connecting With God, Growing Through Community and Serving Our World. (For more information see www.beulah.ca)
The 98A Campus Pastor is responsible for:
98A CAMPUS LEADERSHIP:
- Recruit, coach and supervise leadership for campus senior ministry staff and create a relational team culture for all workers.
- Work collaboratively with Children, Youth, Groups, Adult Ministries and Worship & Arts departments to ensure that all programming elements of weekend services and ministry programs are operating effectively.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Lead the 98A Leadership Team and Adult Ministry Team.
- Promote the core strategy of each lifemark. (ie: Alpha, groups and serving locally and globally)
- Ensure that staff, volunteer staff, lay point leaders and lay leaders are fully aligned with the Beulah lifemarks, vision, mission, strategies and approaches.
- Provide administrative oversight for the campus, including HR and budgeting processes.
- Communicate and implement the vision by motivating and equipping the congregation to full engagement in our mission and ministry.
- Build relationships to strengthen and unify not only this campus but our church as a whole.
- Serve as a visible and accessible leadership presence at all weekend services and other community gatherings.
- Help attenders feel connected to and live out Beulah’s lifemarks.
- Ensure that all necessary systems are in place for connection to life at Beulah.
- Participate in general pastoral duties when required (ie: weddings, funerals, pastoral care).
- Participate in reproducing additional multisite campuses by identifying and recruiting key leaders.
- Potential for weekend preaching, based on ability and capacity.
- Build cooperative and collaborative relationships with local community representatives, including local churches and other necessary people and organizations.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ who demonstrates spiritual maturity and models an authentic relationship with the Lord.
- Highly relational with a genuine love for people. and able to coach staff in an Eph. 4:12 ministry environment.
- High energy self starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic who gets things done and makes things happen.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communicator who is comfortable as a public speaker.
- A leader who is committed to the vision, purposes, values and beliefs of Beulah’s multi-site model.
- Ability to develop leaders (demonstrated through life group leadership).
- Ability to lead from the second chair.
- Team player and team builder who is able to work within the system.
- Exhibit a compelling ‘platform’ presence.
- Primary spiritual gifts: leadership, administration, shepherding.
- Comfortable using social medias.
- Proficiency with standard computer office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- 5 to 10 years ministry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred, and must have knowledge of, experience in, and a heart for ministry.
- Eligible for accreditation with the Christian and Missionary Alliance denomination in Canada.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position resumes can be submitted to email@example.com.