Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the permanent, full-time position of Multisite Director. This position is responsible for leading and directing multisite initiatives at Beulah Alliance Church and to provide leadership to and development of all campus pastors as they fulfill the vision and mission through our lifemarks of connecting with God, growing through community and serving our world.
Beulah has a heritage of evangelistic outreach, innovative approaches to ministry and growth that spans over an 80 year history. Our desire is to be a reproducing church that creates multi-site venues throughout the city. The average weekend attendance is over 2000 and continues to grow. Beulah’s mission is to reach, teach and equip people to know, love and serve Jesus Christ. This is pursued through our lifemarks of Connecting With God, Growing Through Community and Serving Our World. (For more information see www.beulah.ca)
The Multisite Director is responsible to:
- Lead and direct Beulah’s multisite initiatives.
- Recruit, coach and supervise the campus pastors.
- Reinforce and ensure the core strategy of each lifemark is present at all campuses (ie Alpha, groups, serving locally and globally).
- Help coach and brainstorm new creative initiatives at the campus level, ensuring alignment for core strategy without compromising opportunity.
- Provide strategic input towards the creation of a Central Services Department.
- Lead initiatives for new campus launches.
- Define the process for existing pastors to transition to a campus pastor.
- Provide ongoing leadership to and development of all campus pastors.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Team.
- Lead the Campus Pastor Team.
- Provide strategic input for future ministry initiatives to reach the next generation of adults.
- Provide strategic input and planning to develop a long term facilities plan for current and future sites.
- Provide strategic input in conjunction with central services to develop a long term funding model.
- Participate in general pastoral duties when required (ie: weddings, funerals, pastoral care).
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ who demonstrates spiritual maturity and models an authentic relationship with the Lord.
- Highly relational and able to coach staff in an Eph. 4:12 ministry environment.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial work ethic and a demonstrated ability to develop and implement projects.
- Ability to lead from the second chair.
- Possess demonstrated creative and innovative leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in mobilizing and leading volunteers.
- Flexible and teachable team player.
- Ability to accomplish assigned projects through other ministry staff utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project and time management, and collaboration skills.
- Able to perform high quality, detailed work within assigned deadlines.
- A commitment to prayer and a healthy work-life balance.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
- Handle confidential matters and material with discernment.
- 5 years experience in ministry.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred, and must have knowledge of, experience in, and a heart for ministry.
- Eligible for accreditation with the Christian and Missionary Alliance denomination in Canada.
- Primary spiritual gifts: leadership, shepherding, administration.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position resumes can be submitted to email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Associate Campus PastorJourney Church
- Boynton Beach, Florida
- October 18
Timberlake Church - High School PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Redmond, Washington
- October 17
New Vision Baptist Church - Student PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- October 14
Beulah Alliance Church
Beulah is a large vibrant (3000+), multisite, multicultural, church located in Edmonton, Alberta. We have a heritage of innovative approaches to evangelism, discipleship and church multiplication that spans a 95 year history. We have a vision to impact 1% of Edmonton for Christ. Our desire is to be a reproducing church that creates multiple venues and church plants across the city. (For more church information please visit www.beulah.ca.)