This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor of First Impressions
The Ark Church
Conroe, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/28/2011
Categories: Other Pastor
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking to fill our Pastor of First Impressions position with a person who has a passion for serving people and seeing them plug in, fully engaged and enjoying the church. The Ark Church is a strong evangelical church with Spirit filled foundation, and as a member of the Leadership Team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for keeping the church aware of our first impression, and how to continually and actively engage people in a way that is congruent with the heart and culture of The Ark.
- 3+ years experience as a Pastor/Staff Member in a growing, thriving environment (preferably in a church of 1000 or more in attendance.)
- Excellent communication and people skills – interact with the public, trouble shoot, provide great “customer service”, handle confidential or delicate matters in a professional/tactful manner, and represent the church well.
- Champion the First Impression(s) of the church – from parking lot to seat to membership, with an eye for detail, and a perspective of the guest or member
- Oversee Welcome Teams (First Touch – Parking Lot, Greeter, Usher, Security, Serve and Assist), Visitor Center, Café, Visitor Follow Up, and Membership
- Constantly keep the “pipeline” open for volunteers in these areas
- Train, lead, and ensure excellence and heart in all these ministries
- Oversee/work in tandem with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Follow-up and follow-through on people interested in joining the church - system/structure to track people’s progress (first time to attendee to full-engagement and membership)
- Interact and service the needs and requests of our members – the face & champion of membership
Please email resume to: email@example.com
We respectfully ask for No Phone Calls please.