I. SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Technical Media Coordinator is responsible for supporting the technical and multimedia needs of the Student Ministries of Woodmen Valley Chapel (WVC). Responsibilities include oversight and development of A/V equipment and teams, as well as the multimedia needs for the middle and high school ministries. This fulltime position will report to both the Director of Middle School Ministries and the Director of High School Ministries. Required hours will necessitate the ability to work most weekends.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Oversee all sound, video and lighting requirements for Student Ministries on a weekly basis
B. Develop an ongoing A/V team for Student Ministries including recruiting, mentoring, coaching, equipping, and delegating
C. Train/schedule Ministry Partners (students and adults) on associated A/V equipment
D. Attend weekly planning meetings with Student Ministries Team
E. Produce and develop multimedia pieces for Student Ministries programs, including videos, web pages, and print/design pieces
F. Help with weekend worship services, as needed
G. Be available to set-up and operate A/V for all off-site camps
H. Other duties as requested
III. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Professional A/V experience with demonstrated ability in audio mixing, lighting, and computer technologies
2. Professional experience with Adobe creative software suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Final Cut, etc.) or similar software package
3. Ability to troubleshoot and maintain current A/V equipment
4. Good ability to lead and instruct others in the use of A/V equipment
5. A passion to see the Technical Arts used to enhance worship, communicate the gospel and minister to people
6. Must have a strong passion for students
7. Must be a self-starter and work well with others
8. An ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ demonstrated through regular prayer, Bible study, and worship attendance, as well as the giving of time and tithes
9. Godly character demonstrated through commitment to personal growth and development, commitment to community, commitment to work as a team player, commitment to excellence and a servant’s heart
10. A member or regular attendee of WVC who has a commitment to its vision, values, goals, strategies, Statement of Faith and church policy
1. Ability to bend, lift and carry 100 lbs.
2. Ability to climb ladders
3. Ability to stand for long periods
4. Reliable transportation to travel between campuses
***To apply: Download application from http://www.woodmenvalley.org/index.cfm/PageID/179/index.html and submit with current résumé to Sonja Haas, Woodmen Valley Chapel, 290 E Woodmen Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80919.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5
Technical Director AssistantAbundant Life
- Lees Summit, Missouri
- December 5
Woodmen Valley Chapel
Woodmen Valley Chapel was founded in 1981 as a nondenominational, evangelical fellowship of believers.
Today, we strive to be an authentic community where people can experience God, be encouraged in their spiritual journey and empowered for service as they entrust a legacy to others.More...