This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Eden United Church of Christ
Edwardsville, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 06/14/2011
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Edwardsville, Illinois church is seeking a full-time church administrator who is trustworthy and honest, has a collaborative spirit, is self-motivated and is dedicated to Jesus Christ as their savior. This person is responsible for accurate accounting, balancing and reporting of all church accounts and funds; day to day operations of church office and direction of the office staff, maintenance supervisor and custodians; on-going evaluation of policies, procedures, and systems.
General Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for all financial functions: Fund Accounting, Receipts, Disbursements, Payroll, General Ledger, Budgeting
• Prepare Financial Reports and supporting schedules
• Maintain personnel records and develop personnel policies
• Facilitate and supervise the day-to-day operations of the church
• Oversee building and grounds management of facility and operations
• Managing and monitoring of volunteers and committees
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience required
• Knowledge of computer systems, including high-level of proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Submit to and successfully pass background and reference checks
• Reports to the Senior Pastor
• Supervises office staff and custodians
Salary: Competitive Salary
Send resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Eden United Church of Christ, 903 North Second Street, Edwardsville, IL 62025. No phone calls, please.