This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Grace Baptist Church
MInford, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 06/01/2011
Categories: Senior Pastor
Church Size: 50 to 100
Job Type: Full-Time
Grace Baptist Church is an independent baptist church located in the heart of Southern Ohio. We desire to be a lighthouse to the community. We have solid ministries in place to show the love of Jesus to the people around us.
We are looking for the Senior Pastor to be a Godly man who is ready to lead our church. He should be highly relational, and willing to be involved in the lives of the members as well as the people in the community. He should have a heart for doing God's work through the local church as well as supporting God's work abroad. He should be a good communicator with a passion for helping people to strengthen their daily walk with God.
Leadership and Vision
1. Study God's Word and seek His leading for Grace Baptist Church
2. Communicate the vision and direction of the church
3. Lead and shepherd the church leaders as well as the entire congregation
Preach and Teach
1. Discern the biblical truths that God wants the congregation to hear
2. Communicate those truths in a way that is pleasing to Him
3. Work with worship leaders to coordinate services
Be an Example
1. Model a life passionate for Jesus Christ and the work of His church
2. Demonstrate a deep love for both the saved and the unsaved as he makes disciples of His people
1. The Senior Pastor shall meet the requirements of the office as listed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
2. A degree from an accredited seminary or Bible College
Send your resume through the Church Staffing website or email it to email@example.com