This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
San Tan Valley, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 05/25/2011
Categories: Associate Pastor - Business/Administration
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
LifePoint Church was started 7.5 years ago by City of Grace and six months ago moved into a new worship center. Our vision is to reach people in the San Tan Valley and beyond by raising up leaders and launching multiple campuses.
Plans and directs all aspects of an organization's operational policies, objectives, initiatives. Responsible for the attainment of short and long term financial and operational goals. Directs the development of the organization to ensure future growth. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education: Requires a bachelor’s degree
Experience: 5 years of experience in the field or a related area
Church Membership: Must be a member or become a member of the church
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES:
• Strong background in operations, financial management, IT and accounting
• Strong people skills
• Smart and strong organizational skills, detail oriented and the ability to handle multiple priorities
• Entrepreneurial spirit and experience within professional services field
• Experience with Business and Accounting software
DUTIES, TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strategic Development and Performance Management
• Implementation of executive team vision
• Development of the annual budget and cash flow planning
• Research, develop and implement multi-campus strategic plan
• Work with and develop personnel for key areas
Financial Management and Accounting
• Process income, invoices and payroll
• Manage and oversee monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements
• Manage and oversee year end activities including employee tax, vendors, partners
• Liaison to third party bookkeeper, CPA and online giving processor
• Manage HR administration including recruiting and policies
• Review, contract and manage employee benefits
• Prepare, recommend and oversee development of operating and personnel budgets.
• Perform and/or oversee budget analysis.
• Facilitate annual congregation business meeting.
Facilities Operations and Management
• Hire, manage and oversee building maintenance and security
• Hire, contract and manage third party vendors including alarm company and pest control
• Coordinate volunteers including maintenance, janitorial, landscaping, security and office
• Implement and manage building, room use and room configuration
• Coordination of all “Guest Services” including greeters, ushers, and parking attendants.
• Order, track and store interior and exterior building supplies and equipment
Business Development and Management
• Manage administrative office environment and personnel
• IT development, implementation and management
• Maintain corporate formalities
• Develop and implement policies, procedures and form documents
• Marketing and Public Relations
• Develop and participate in marketing plans and objectives
• Coordinate marketing materials development
• Maintain and manage external public relations