This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Senior Developer / Lead Engineer
Ashland, Oregon, United States
Date Posted: 05/12/2011
Categories: Church Developer
Denominations: Not Applicable
Church Size: Not Applicable
Job Type: Full-Time
Sharefaith.com, the largest Christian worship media & church website provider is looking to hire the services of fulltime Senior Developer/Lead Engineer.
- Strong Architecture/Design and Coding Skills
- Strong Java skills and experience with Tomcat
- Skilled in front end dev in general
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, EBS, RDS, etc.) desirable;
- Apache HTTP server experience desirable.
- C# and Windows experience desirable.
- 5-10 years experience in development/ lead engineering environment
- Solid knowledge of Christian church audience
- Knowledge of worship media and church presentation software desirable
- Mature believer with ministry experience
- Patient, Flexible, Positive, Enthusiastic, Hard-worker, Team player
- Great communicator & listener
- Passion for the Kingdom & evangelism
- Full-time / In-house
We are the web's largest Christian worship media site, along with a fast growing business in ready-made website templates. We have served over 50,000 faith-based customers to personalize their church presentations. We are a profitable 10-year old business, with very strong growth. Competitive pay, health benefits, vacation pay and dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
Send your resume with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover-letter highlighting your past experience and accomplishments and how you see them benefit Sharefaith.
Salary: 80K-90K DOE.