This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Girls Discipleship Director
Caro, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 05/10/2011
Categories: Women's Pastor - Youth Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Colwood Church has a heart beat to see God build a movement of changed lives in the Thumb of Michigan.
We have seen over 265 people pray to receive Christ in the last 15 months,
nearly 100 baptisms, and 118 new church partners. God is doing HUGE thigns!
We are a healthy, vibrantly regional, risk-taking church that truly feels like a kite in God's hurricane.
Our new Pastor of Students began in April and now we're looking for a partner in the position of Girls Discipleship Director. We believe God is going to do some big things in the lives of area teenagers in the coming years and we are looking for the right woman to be a part of that.
Colwood Church's new GIRLS DISCIPLESHIP DIRECTOR is someone who is:
- passionate about building a movement of changed lives
- 110% loyal with unquestionable integrity and trust
- able to own our 4E strategy of Engage, Enlarge, Endure, Enable
- experienced serving at a fast-moving, modern, growing church
- proven ability to disciple female students and adult leaders in small group and one-on-one settings.
- able to serve under a strong Pastor to Students
- has a team-based vision of ministry -- servant heart and ability to develop teams is a must
- able to handle sensitive, confidential information
- proven ability to work with parents
- works like it depends on you and prays like it depends on God
- FLEXIBLE team player ready to do whatever it takes during high impact special events
- ready to do some damage for the Kingdom!
If you believe you could be part of this vision, let us know!
Send a resume and any teaching samples/videos you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.