This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Senior Director of Marketing
Children of the Nations
Silverdale, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 05/09/2011
Categories: Fundraising - Media/Technology
Church Size: Not Applicable
Job Type: Full-Time
Children of the Nations–USA is seeking a Senior Director of Marketing who is interested in joining a passionate team that is creating awareness and raising critical funds to make a difference in the lives of orphaned and destitute children.
* Creating a marketing strategy for Children of the Nations (COTN), leveraging online/print advertising, our website, email lists, social media, PR, events, and direct mail
* Developing and implementing strategic short- and long-term marketing campaigns, communications strategies, social media campaigns, etc.?
* Ensuring that all national and local programs and marketing efforts reflect COTN’s corporate image and communicate key messages for each target audience; overseeing brand guidelines and brand execution
* Serving as primary liaison with the media and actively cultivate relationships to maximize exposure to COTN’s brand and mission
* Supervising and training department staff to ensure that marketing and promotional plans are carried out in an effective and timely manner
* Overseeing the COTN website and all traffic-generating activities online
* Overseeing website analysis, Google analytics, budgeting, forecasting, and all onsite testing/analysis
* Working in conjunction with program heads to create, implement and oversee execution of marketing strategies to meet set goals (child sponsorships, resources, participants, funding, etc.)
* Overseeing implementation of Google keyword buying and online ad campaigns with facebook and other sites
* Driving social media and viral marketing plans to expand awareness and involvement in COTN
Skills and Qualifications:
* Agrees with and signs COTN’s Statement of Faith
* Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Children of the Nations (COTN)
* Faithfully upholds COTN’s ministry in prayer
* Acts as an advocate for our children, raising awareness of their needs and potential, and challenging and enabling those within one’s sphere of influence to greater involvement on behalf of children
* BA/?BS degree in Marketing, Business or related field
* At least 10 years of marketing experience?
* Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of marketing, communications, mass media, publicity, advertising
* Excellent organizational, time management skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate vision and mission to internal stakeholders, industry partners?
* Knowledge and experience managing internet campaigns on google, facebook, email, and other web advertising
* Experience in overseeing a website, webpages, online order paths, and ecommerce testing
* Demonstrated ability to lead projects across a diverse set of teams and geographies and to manage conflicts while pushing for results
* Strong experience in analysis, overseeing budgets, forecasting, and using Excel
* Strong PC/Mac skills and web experience
* Work experience with a non-profit; ministry background preferred