This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 05/06/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Central Church is a young and growing non-denominational church in the suburbs of Fort Wayne, IN. Central Church also hosts a Christian school (K-8th grade) of approximately 120 students. It is our vision for everyone who attends our church to love God through our worship services, love each other through involvement in a small group, and to love the community through serving in various ministries. We are currently looking for an experienced (5+ years) Children's Pastor to join our pastoral team. The candidate should possess the following skills:
1. A passion to pastor the children, their parents, and the volunteers.
2. Ability to inspire the children through teaching.
3. Cast a contagious vision for the children's ministry.
4. Plan strategically to grow the children's ministry numerically and spiritually.
5. Tireless determination to recruit and mobilize children's workers.
6. Think out of the box (discover new ways to connect kids with God).
If you feel God calling you to explore this opportunity, please send a resume to Jeremy Helmuth, Lead Pastor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.