This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Katy, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 05/05/2011
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description & Qualifications
Role: To produce and manage all media at Parkway Fellowship
1. Applicant must be able to display proficiency in web design, video editing, and video production. All applicants should be ready to submit samples of websites designed and videos produced and edited.
2. A degree in web design and/or video editing is preferred.
3. An academic background in ministry/religion is preferred.
4. Applicant must be a Christian and display maturity in his/her faith in Jesus Christ.
5. Applicant must be an active member of a church.
6. Applicant must be innovative, creative, self-starting, work with & motivate volunteers, and work with a team.
1. Maintain and improve current church websites and design other future websites and pages for the church.
2. Produce videos for the Youth Ministry, Children’s Ministry, Small Group Ministry, and Sunday morning service as needed.
3. Responsible for the production of CD’s & DVD’s for the church and oversee the ministries currently assisting in these areas. This individual will also oversee the Video Tech Ministry.
4. Design ad pieces for the church for placement in local channels of media.
5. Design ad pieces for circulation within the church for the purpose of outreach and information distribution.
6. Work with the Sermon Stage Team in preparation for Sunday Morning services.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume complete with all relevant information, a picture, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org