This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Woodland--The Community Church
Bradenton, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 05/04/2011
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Woodland--The Community Church is a culturally relevant, outreach oriented evangelical church located south of Tampa Bay, Florida with 1600 weekly attendees and 200 students.
We are looking to immediately call a Student Pastor
(Will oversee all student ministry; supervise an associate student pastor to be hired after this position is filled)
Requirements are as follows:
* A fully-devoted and mature relationship with Jesus Christ,
* A proven track record of leadership with measurable results
* A passion for reaching lost students
* Strong personal drive and a passionate, outgoing personality
* Excellent communication skills in both large and small settings
* Strong administration and planning skills and attention to details
* Supervisory and team leadership ability
* A Bachelors degree or better
* Three years successful experience with full-time Student Ministry
Specific Responsibilities Include:
*Provide overall leadership for student ministry (6-12th grades +college)
*Supervise an associate Student Pastor (to be hired after this position is filled)
*Serve as primary teaching pastor for high school large group “Amplify” (Assoc. will teach middle school "Surge")
*Be a strong campus ministry presence
*Enlist, train, and oversee volunteer team
*Oversee our student small group ministry, leader enlistment and supervision
*Organize and conduct regular outreach/fellowship events for students
If this looks like you, please, email your updated resume, references, and a current photo to the pastor's assistant, Melanie Richards (email@example.com). All resumes must be emailed.
We will reply via email. Thank you!