This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 05/03/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Part-Time
Raleigh Christian Community Church (RCC) is currently accepting resumes for the position of Children's Pastor. Please forward cover letter, resume and references, and doctrinal statement in WORD.DOC format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must meet or exceed all requirements listed below to be considered for this position. DVD's or online video if available should be sent via overnight delivery to the address listed below.
DENOMINATION: Assemblies of God
TITLE: Children's Pastor
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
SALARY RANGE: Part-Time Salary with on campus housing.
AVERAGE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE: 300+
STYLE OF WORSHIP: Contemporary
RCC seeks a Progressive/Contemporary/High Energy Children’s Pastor that never settles for mediocrity! No maintenance mode here! Are you focused on Families and Children? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to reach them? Can you see yourself working in an environment that’s healthy, transparent, growing, exciting and fun? Want to be part of a “relevant” church that will inspire you to take risks in ministry?
If you enjoy cutting edge ministry this opportunity may be for you. The church is located in Raleigh, NC. If you’re a children’s pastor that can be characterized with words like, entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box and risk taker, and leader of leaders please forward your resume immediately!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / GIFTS:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in working/interning in a large children’s ministry setting
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with a children’s ministry of at least 100 in weekly attendance (Nursery-6th Grade)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience recruiting, and mentoring ministry leaders
• Experience managing volunteers
• Demonstrated growth within current children’s ministry
• The ability to develop and or implement high energy, contemporary curriculum
• Ongoing participation in contemporary children’s ministry education
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / GIFTS:
• 2+ years’ experience working/or interning on a children’s ministry staff in a church of at least 500 in weekly attendance
Adept People Skills and Group Communication
• Covered in person, after initial contact
Please forward cover letter, resume and references, in WORD.DOC format to:
Any video you have of yourself doing ministry would be helpful and could be sent via overnight delivery to the following address:
Raleigh Christian Community Church
Attn: Nathan Rouse
7000 Destiny Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27604