This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
The Good Shepherd Church
Kearny, New Jersey, United States
Date Posted: 04/29/2011
Categories: Church Staff
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
Roles consist of:
*Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable (software Quickbooks)
*Financial Management-Budget Analysis
*Assimilation of new guests/members of church
*Sending communication to guests/members
*Administration of church office
*Assistant to Pastors
*Personal Assistant will be available for 10 hours per week
*Organizing events, as needed, such as Meet & Greets, and booking conferences.
*Opportunity to serve in ministry.
This role requires the you to be at church, Sunday mornings for 3-4 hours. As a result, you can choose which day during the week (Mon. - Fri.) you want leave early or come in late. Our church website is: www.thegoodshepherdchurch.org
Hours: 40 hours per week
Health Insurance, Paid Time Off
· Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
· Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
· Strong written communication.
· Good oral communication and excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Some working experience, either through previous employment or as part of academic history desired.
Please email cover letter and resume to Ana Farinha at email@example.com.