This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Leader/Associate Pastor
Living Bridge Community Church
Gibsonia, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 04/26/2011
Categories: Associate Pastor - Worship Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
Living Bridge Community Church is a non-denominational church located just North of Pittsburgh in the growing city of Gibsonia PA. Our mission is to "Change the Way People think about Church" by actually being the church. For more about who we are and what we believe visit our website at http://www.lbpitt.org
Living Bridge launched its first service on September 27th of 2009 and has an average weekly attendance of 160 people and growing. We believe God is preparing the way for His church to rise up in a community that is in need of the hope and truth that is Christ.
Living Bridge meets at the Pine-Richland Youth Center in Gibsonia where we have 24/7 access, and offices on the 2nd floor. We could not have asked for a more centralized location with immediate and continuous people exposure.
Ultimately we are looking for someone to serve as both a worship leader and as associate pastor. As a worship leader our ideal candidate would have experience serving as a worship leader, be proficient either in guitar or piano, and be able to meet most if not all of the requirements below.
The Associate Pastor side of things is a little more open per each candidate’s gifts and abilities. However, our ideal person would be gifted as a teacher and/or speaker.
The position as offered is a full-time paid position; salary will be based on qualifications and experience. Please send your resume, pictures, mp3 files, videos, and or video links directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pictures, mp3's, and videos are a HUGE plus! Do not send them via the church staffing website or to the Pastors email.
If it is your desire to be at a place that will take care of you, and where you will see life-change and growth on a regular basis, Living Bridge may be the place for you!
Worship Leader - Requirements & Character
Must be a worshipper who leads worship; skilled as a vocalist and instrumentalist; one who sees worship beyond music; self motivator; teachable, personable; real; sees moral integrity and character as a high priority; is gifted in leading worship in the style of Hillsong United, Fee, David Crowder, Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Paul Baloche, and Lincoln Brewster.
Major Responsibilities & Goals
• Work to grow and develop the worship ministry at LB.
• Work with the lead pastor in producing Sunday services that allow environments for life-change to take place
through various elements & avenues of worship.
• Lead out in worship on Sunday’s or help in implementing who does.
• Develop and implement a technical arts ministry that leads out in worship through the use of the audio and visual
• Recruiting and Training worship and arts leaders for both current and future ministry opportunities.
• Encouraging growth both spiritually and musically to those leading within the worship arts ministry.
• Meet with the Pastor at TBD meeting times each month.
• Being open to other responsibilities and goals that develop as Living Bridge grows.
Overall Character - Bringing Out the Best in Others
• Leading by example and equipping those under my care
• Affirm and correct regularly, gracefully, and truthfully
• Supporting my leaders and co-leaders
• Support, encourage, and protect my teammates
• Encouraging people within my sphere of influence
• Eliminating gossip or negativity within the staff or congregation
• Keeping myself morally and spiritually pure so that my effectiveness is not hindered.
Overall Character - Execute with Excellence
• Being responsive to the request of the Lead Pastor
• Doing what I said I would do (being a person of your word)
• Demonstrating Professional Courtesy
• Displaying a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
• Striving to honor God as I work to serve Him at Living Bridge.
• Grow the worship ministry in unity with the greater mission of Living Bridge.