This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Technical Production Associate
Sugar Creek Baptist Church
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 04/15/2011
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 7501 to 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a creative, energetic and organized team member with a passion for Student Ministry
to join our team as an Technical Production Associate. This individual will plan, facilitate and execute the
creative and technical production of live events for our Student Ministry, including but not limited to
Student Worship and camps as well as other events throughout the year. He/she will be responsible for
leading a team of Tech Volunteers within the Student Ministry, including recruiting, training, scheduling
and team building. The primary responsibility of this person will be to collaborate with the Student
Ministry staff to meet their Technical Production needs and contribute to the quality and team vision for
our Student events. However, this individual will also be expected to assist the Director of Technical
Production on other church events as and maintenance requested.
This full time position reporting to the Director of Technical Production.
This candidate should be a committed follower of Jesus Christ with a call to ministry work and passion for
both Technical Production and Student Ministry. The employee and his/her immediate family will be
expected to be committed and actively involved church members.
• Partnering with the student ministry team to produce excellent student worship services
• Building and Training student and adult volunteers to serve in the technical ministry
• Production of student services and other events on campus as needed
• Maintenance of audio, video, and lighting systems in the student center and other rooms.
• Assisting the Director of Technical Production as requested
• Good communication skills
• An ability to lead a team of volunteers
• Some experience with live audio or lighting system
Sugar Creek Baptist Church offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This position is based in
Sugar Land, TX (a suburb of Houston) and the successful candidate will need to live within commuting
distance or relocate.
1. Email a cover letter and resume including salary requirements (PDF is preferred). Submissions will
not be considered without salary requirements.
2. Email links to your on-line work samples with detailed information about your specific involvement.
Or, you may mail copies of the above to:
Sugar Creek Baptist Church
Attn.: Anna Valle, Creative Communications Ministry Assistant
13333 Southwest Freeway, Ste. 200
Sugar Land TX 77478