This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Jr. High Pastor
Adventure Christian Church
Roseville, California, United States
Date Posted: 04/12/2011
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Adventure Christian Church in Roseville, California is a high impact church reaching 4,000 people in the weekend services. We are looking to add to our team a leader building Jr. High Pastor. This group is currently running 125 students with a Sunday morning and Wednesday night program that is growing every week. There are monthly activities, small groups, camps and we are expecting this group to be at 300 students by the end of the year.
We are looking for our next Jr. High Pastor to:
1. Have a proven track record of growth in which you have taken groups of 50 or more to levels of 200 or more
2. These groups that you have grown have been built on teams and students growing closer to God through evangelism and discipleship
3. You are a dynamic teacher
4. You are called to the Jr. High Pastor role at a church and this is what God has designed you to be. (Not a first level entry position or stepping stone)
5. You have a history of being on Jr. High campuses and doing ministry with schools in your local area
6. You have lead a group of over 120 students
7. You have a history of building leaders and teams within your last ministry position
If this describes your past and you are looking to be a part of a dynamic church future then email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 1 teaching link of yourself on Youtube
3. Facebook page and other social media sites you have
4. Please answer the following 5 questions and email with the above information:
How did you create growth in your last position?
How did you build teams in your last position?
How does your family help you in ministry?
What would be your one year and five year goals in this position?
What draws you to this position?