GROUND RULES FOR APPLICATION:
We thank you in advance. We request that you please respect our process by following these ground rules:
1. Candidates will submit documents and communications VIA E-MAIL ONLY
A. Cover letter
C. 3 professional references
2. Candidates will make NO individual phone calls, e-mails, or personal visits to talk with church staff or church members
3. We will acknowledge receipt of application
4. We will notify candidate in the event a telephone interview is requested
5. We will notify candidate in the event a visit should be scheduled for an interview
POSITION: Church Facilities Manager
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The church facilities manager oversees and manages the church buildings and surrounding grounds. This position requires a person who will responsibly manage church resources and help the ministries of the church meet the needs of the congregation.
• Maintenance and upkeep of church buildings, the grounds and all the maintenance equipment..
• Maintenance and operation of the HVAC of all buildings.
• Security, which includes maintaining a security schedule for weekend services, maintaining and training on alarm system, and maintaining a key roster and providing keys to workers.
• Recruiting volunteers for areas that require such involvement.
• Purchasing of maintenance and upkeep supplies.
• Setting up equipment and rooms for church functions. This will also include maintaining, cleaning and preparing the church van.
• Provide the Executive Pastor with a yearly budget, which will include projected operating costs, remodeling and building costs.
• Responsible for scheduling, hiring, counseling, and terminating of staff.
• All other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: Executive Pastor
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Fellowship Community Church
At Fellowship Community Church you will find...Casual Atmosphere, Friendly People, Practical Teaching, Quality Children's Programs, and Contemporary Music More...