This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
First Baptist Church Warrensburg
Warrensburg, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 05/10/2011
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
The videographer position consists of an individual who is passionate about visual media, video production, and live broadcast. The videographer will serve in the Creative Arts department of FBC Warrensburg and will report directly to the Pastor of Creative Arts. This individual will also work closely with the creative team to ensure that all forms of creative worship are supported to create excellence in our worship services and throughout FBC Warrensburg. Highly skilled with demonstrated knowledge of Final Cut Pro, creativity behind the camera, and a strong technical background to include, equipment, cameras, lighting, etc. Demonstrated skills with Adobe Creative Suite and motion graphics are a plus. Also, must be willing to expand their knowledge into other technical areas where needed.
• Actively maintain a growing, intimate, personal relationship with God
• Continued knowledge of current and future trends in video production
• Pray for the Pastor, other staff members, volunteer workers, members, and the church as a whole
• Possess the ability to multi-task projects and meetings and to manage video project deadlines
• Possess the ability to make quick decisions in time sensitive, live productions
• Support FBC in carrying out the ministry and vision of the church as it relates to video production
• Committed to good team work and support of all the ministries of FBC
• Attend weekly staff meetings as well as any other meetings where you are requested
• Oversee pre and post production of all video projects.
• Oversee pre and post production of all ministry-specific videos (one-time or reoccurring)
• Oversee all aspects of video production for support of worship services including managing online video and future webcasting
• Document church wide events to be archived for future projects
• Serve on the Creative Team to provide input for new ideas for use in worship, video and drama
• Makes sure all elements in video department are in place for worship services
• Assist the Director in any other technical areas as needed.
Please email resume with links to past work to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not respond by selecting the "apply for this job" link. Thank you.