This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Troutdale, Oregon, United States
Date Posted: 03/30/2011
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
Columbia Ridge (www.columbiaridge.org) is a non-denominational church of about 200 people located in Troutdale Oregon. We have one contemporary service on Sunday mornings, and several volunteer musicians on the worship team. We are looking for a part time salaried (approximately 20 hours per week) Worship Pastor to lead the congregation and worship team both instrumentally and vocally. Compensation beginning at $15,000 annually (negotiable based on experience).
The Worship Pastor at Columbia Ridge must be someone with a deep love for Jesus Christ, His people, and the world for which he died. Against this backdrop and out of a pastoral call, the Worship Pastor will have a strong ability to model, teach, and lead a congregation into authentic and passionate worship as well as demonstrate the ability to thrive as a team leader.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
• Pastor and lead the congregation toward authentic worship, through modeling and teaching such worship.
• Pastor and lead the worship team at Columbia Ridge.
• Coordinate all worship each month, leading the majority of the time.
• Oversee the recruiting, scheduling, and development of volunteer instrumentalists, vocalists, songwriters, sound technicians and projection technicians.
• Facilitate the integration of worship teams and music throughout the church, as needed (e.g., children).
• Participate in the weekly planning and production of thematically integrated services with the Lead Pastor and staff.
• Participate in all scheduled staff meetings and staff development activities.
• Become knowledgeable in lighting, sound, and presentation software, and be able to assist in these production components.
• Develop annual ministry plan and budget for Worship Ministry.
• Continue to grow in one’s own musical proficiency.
Please respond via email to email@example.com with the following: Resume, cover letter, worship sample video (preferred) or audio of at least two songs. If necessary send additional materials to:
Worship Pastor Search Team
c/o Stacey Cutshall
PO Box 4 Troutdale, OR 97060