This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Minister to Children and Families
Grayson United Methodist Church
Grayson, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 03/18/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor - Family Pastor
Denominations: United Methodist
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Grayson United Methodist Church, a 1500 member congregation in Metro
Atlanta, is currently accepting applications for the Minister to
Children and Families position. This full-time position is
responsible for visioning, developing and overseeing the ministries to
families of children from birth to 4th grade.
This person will be the caster and keeper of the Children and Family
Ministry Vision, and will recruit, inspire, develop and empower
volunteers to live out that vision.
Key characteristics of the qualified candidate:
• Minimum of 10 years experience and/or Conference Certification
• Minimum Undergraduate degree
• Dynamic personality
• Passionate about children and their families growing in their relationship with Jesus Christ
• Spiritually strong and eager to continue to grow in their walk with Christ
• Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, administrative and organizational skills
Compensation and benefits of the position are commensurate with
applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Please apply by submitting resume and cover letter via e-mail to:
Search Committee Chairman