Cornerstone Christian Fellowship is a large bible-teaching church with three sites, the main location in Chandler, AZ and the multi-site locations in San Tan Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. Our mission is to Reach the Phoenix area for Christ and produce fully
devoted followers of Christ. Our vision is To "do" church in a way that reflects the community and offers real answers to life, while remaining true to God's Word. In 1995, Pastor Linn Winters and his wife Lisa came to Chandler with two other couples to plant
a church with three focus areas: Teach God’s Word in a way that is practicable and relevant, Worship authentically -- in a way that supersedes singing in church and becomes how we live our lives and to be a place where kids would want to come to church. Since
1995, the church has grown into 7000 member and attenders each week. With dozens of ministries focusing on specific needs of both the community and the body of believers at Cornerstone, we continue seeking to follow in the footsteps of Christ.
Summary of Position:
The graphic designer will be responsible for creating original, powerful media for sermon series, major events, and various church activities. You will work closely with teaching pastors and other members of the Creative Arts Team in designing print/website
media, marketing materials, banners, etc.
The designer must seek to be a positive catalyst in cultivating a dynamic design environment within the team. He or she must be flexible and have the ability to balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines. This person must be able to work well with other
creatives as an encouraging and supportive team member.
Cornerstone Creative Arts is looking for a graphic designer who is proficient in Mac OS X and Adobe design applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Final Cut Studio and or after affects a plus. Hours are Monday-Thursday, 40 hours a week.
* Model biblical community in their relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
* Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
* Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with Media Director and Creative Arts Team to brand sermon series’, create marketing campaign collateral, create new designs, layout text, logo design, reformat files, etc.
* Receive projects with design direction and complete them on time while communicating progress and design intent throughout process.
* Communicate clearly and effectively with Communications Director, Creative Arts team, peers and overall church staff.
*Interested parties should email their resume to email@example.com along with pdf samples or link to online portfolio. Please no calls about this position.