This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Sagebrush Community Church
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Date Posted: 03/16/2011
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Sagebrush Community Church is a culturally relevant, doctrinally pure church located in the high desert of New Mexico with 9,000 weekly attendees and 5 campuses. We're preparing to launch two new multi-site campuses and need additional Student Pastors who will help us kick down the gates of Hell and see students come to know Jesus and make Him known. Ready for the adventure?
We are looking to immediately hire a Student Pastor. Requirements are as follows:
* A fully-devoted and mature relationship with Jesus Christ,
* A proven track record of leadership with measurable results,
* Strong personal drive and a passionate, energetic personality,
* Five years experience in full-time Christian ministry,
* Three year experience with Student Ministry,
* Excellent communication skills in both large and small settings
* High attention to detail and strong administration abilities,
* A passion for reaching lost students.
Benefits for this position include the following:
* Full-time position with complete health, life, dental, and vision for the whole family,
* Three weeks paid vacation per year
* Excellent tools such as a MacBook, iPad, and iPhone,
* Continued training and ongoing development of seasoned pastors.
If this looks like a position you are interested in applying for, please DO NOT respond at churchstaffing.com since we do not monitor emails there and please do not call our church offices; instead, send your updated resume, two vocational references, one personal reference, and a current personal photo to email@example.com.
We will reply to your email with next steps. Thanks!