This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
THE GATHERING CHURCH
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Date Posted: 03/16/2011
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 101 to 150
Job Type: Part-Time
Reporting: Direct Report to Lead Pastor
Hours: Part Time; 10-12hrs/week (including Sundays, practice time, office hours)
Pay Range: $100-150/wk. To be determined based on experience, education, time availability, and skill set.
Qualifications: Excellent leadership, music & media skills; some college preferred.
About the Position: Are you musically minded with a passion for leading people to Christ? Are you a natural born leader who gets excited at the thought of leading people in worship? Do you love the music coming out of such churches as Hillsong & Elevation (and artists like Phil Wickham, Kristian Stanfill, and Chris Tomlin)? Are you looking to take an adventure with a young, mobile, growing church? If so, you may be just what we’ve been looking for!
- Talented with strong musical experience
- Experienced with guitar and/or other musical instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Be an integral part of everything happening at The Gathering and wear multiple staff hats.
- Be responsible for planning & overseeing everything that happens at Sunday worship services.
- Lead a team of musicians that inspire people to live passionately for God.
- Work closely with Media Director regarding all worship-related technology and media.
- Be responsible for other leadership responsibilities as determined by Lead Pastor.
Job Application: If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, please send your resume, three work-related references, a YouTube link of you leading worship, and anything else you think would help us assess your interest to Brian Hailey at email@example.com.
About The Gathering: The Gathering is a casual, contemporary, Christian church (interdenominational) that is committed to writing the story of God’s church in our generation. We’re passionate about worshipping Jesus, building relationships, and serving our city. We were started in October 2006 by founding Pastor Brad Jenkins and are currently about 100 in attendance. Churches and pastors we have been most closely inspired by include Willow Creek Community Church (Bill Hybels), North Point Community Church (Andy Stanley), and Mosaic (Erwin McManus).