This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Associate Pastor of Worship
First Baptist Church
Big Bear Lake, California, United States
Date Posted: 03/10/2011
Categories: Associate Pastor - Worship Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
First Baptist Church of Big Bear Valley is looking to fill an immediate opening for leading our worship ministries. This position may be part or full time based on the right person with the right skill sets.
The ideal candidate will:
• Love Jesus and be a committed and growing follower of Christ
• Be a talented musician gifted in leading people into an attitude of worship
• Have several years experience developing musicians and building multiple worship teams (working with both youth and adults)
• Display proficiency in guitar, piano, and/or other musical instruments
• Understand basic music theory
• Be a team player willing to work together to accomplish the greater goal
• Have an appreciation for the past but able to lead a congregation into modern worship experiences
• Have a solid grasp of A/V technology, able to communicate with, train, and lead our media team
• Have strong administrative and executive abilities, assisting the Senior Pastor in executing church management
• Possess a bachelor's degree with some formal theological education
• Planning, administrating, and executing weekly worship experiences with our worship planning team
• Discipling worship team members
• Managing and developing worship teams
• Assisting in counseling and visitation as needed
Additional responsibilities will be added based upon the candidates qualifications and gifting
For more information on First Baptist Church, visit us at www.bigbearbaptist.org.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with references to email@example.com. Please include a link to a video of you leading worship and include in your cover letter why you might be a good fit.