This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Assistant to Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
The Falls Church
Falls Church, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 03/08/2011
Categories: Business/Administration - Church Staff
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
The Assistant to Spiritual Formation and Discipleship provides administrative assistance to the Director of Spiritual Formation and Discipleship and all ministries reporting to this director.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Be a growing disciple of Jesus Christ.
2. Writing and Editing
4. Event Logistics
7. Participate in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship Team (SFDT) meetings by taking notes, engaging in conversation, and helping with hospitality.
8. Organization, filing, and maintenance of Director's paper flow
• Wise, mature Christian who is excited about helping others grow in Jesus
• A willing servant who is incredibly flexible, able to adapt to changing demands
• Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills
• History of organizational and administrative excellence
• Demonstrated history of working with people
• Demonstrated history of taking initiative
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent ability in computer skills, including the Office suite and website management