Austin Ridge Bible Church, a growing healthy church of 1700 adults located in Austin, Texas is looking to add a Single Adult Director to it’s ministry team. He will be responsible for leading and implementing a creative and visionary ministry that will introduce single adults to Christ, grow them in their faith and guide them to service.
• A mature growing disciple with a consistent devotional life
• Meet the qualifications for an elder found in I Timothy, Titus and I Peter
• Undergraduate degree required: Seminary degree preferred
• A capable engaging teacher
• Possess a love and passion for making disciples
• Self motivated
• Experience in leading a single adult ministry preferred
• Posses strong interpersonal skills
• A capable team leader and multiplier of people
• A fit with our current ministry team
• Develop and lead a ministry designed to attract single adults with the focus aimed at making disciples.
• Build and lead a ministry team.
• Create environments to help single adults come to know Jesus, grow and serve.
• Plan, promote, coordinate and delegate ministry activities for the single adults including Bible studies, mission/outreach and conferences.
• Participate in pastor duties as determined by Lead Pastor and Pastor of Ministries
• Create budgets and ministry strategies
• He will be under the overall guidance of the board of elders and the Lead Pastor
• He will report directly to the Pastor of Ministries
• He will be a part of the ARBC Ministry Team
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Austin Ridge Bible Church
At Austin Ridge, our purpose is to encourage and equip everyone to love God and love people. To love people is to care for people as God has cared for us, serving as we have been served, accepting as we have been accepted and forgiving as we have been forgiven. It is not always easy, but at Austin Ridge we are working to create a community of imperfect people that give to others what they have been given by God.More...