This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Minister (K-4th)
Windsor Road Christian Church
Champaign, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 06/02/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
Windsor Road Christian Church is an independent Christian Church with roots in the Restoration Movement, and a church at home in the mainstream of the evangelical world.
We are looking for a point leader and strategic overseer of the children’s ministry of a vital and growing congregation. By equipping and leading, this person will touch the lives of virtually every family at Windsor Road.
1. A spiritually and emotionally healthy person reflecting the leadership character traits of 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
2. Someone who is passionate about helping children, students, and their families grow in their relationship with God.
3. A focus on reaching families through every aspect of the ministry.
4. 3+ years of full-time experience working with a Children’s Ministry or its equivalent.
5. A commitment to a purpose-driven ministry style (a balance of celebrate, connect, grow, serve, and influence).
6. A highly effective leader who motivates and mobilizes others. (a “Principal” more than a “classroom teacher”)
7. A person with an undergraduate degree along with continuing training and development.
8. A mature, self-sacrificing team player who is committed to both the success of the ministry and others.
9. Solid organizational skills for planning, budgeting, delegation, and meeting deadlines.
10. A full agreement with Windsor Road’s doctrinal statement and teaching.
Compensation is competitive and includes vacation, medical leave, continuing education, personal days, bereavement leave, and medical insurance for the minister and his/her family within the limits allowed by our policy manual.
Please go to www.windsorroad.org/childrensministerposition.html for more information on the application process.