This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Harvest Bible Chapel
Davenport, Iowa, United States
Date Posted: 01/28/2011
Categories: Music Ministry - Secretarial/Office
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
SUMMARY: The Worship Coordinator will lead and oversee worship for Women’s Ministry, and provide ministry and administrative support for the Worship Pastor and Director of Media & Production,
QUALIFICATIONS: This person must be spiritually mature, humble, trustworthy, confidential, flexible, and detail-oriented. In addition to that, they must possess appropriate knowledge and skills in music and worship production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Lead worship for all weekly Women’s Ministry gatherings and special events
• Organize, develop and manage Women’s Ministry worship teams
• Assist Worship Pastor with vocal arrangements and rehearsal of vocalists for weekend services
• Participate on worship teams for weekend services as needed
• Assist other ministries with worship as needed
• Keep and coordinate calendars for Worship/Media & Production teams
• Produce documents, informational brochures and other ministry materials
• Schedule, plan and oversee Worship/Media & Production activities and events
• Communicate with Worship team members regarding music, chord charts and scheduling
• Communicate with Media & Production teams regarding scheduling and training
• Respond to requests for information and involvement in Worship/Media & Production ministries
• Catalogue, file and post online weekend worship service video and materials
• Procure supplies and equipment for Worship/Media & Production
• Maintain weekend service orders and Easy Worship display software schedule
IN GENERAL: This person will assist the Senior Pastor in the fulfillment of the mission and vision of Harvest Bible Chapel – Davenport.
This position will have supervisory responsibilities of ministry team volunteers.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please submit cover letter, resume and music sample to Christina Wallace: email@example.com